Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Quiz : Useful Phrase

When you communicate with people, you would say I understand or I didn't understand, right? You need this kind of phrase to communicate with Japanese people. Make sure you remember these!

Choose the correct translation.  

 Q1 : I don’t understand Japanese so much.  


 Q2 : Do you understand?


 

 Q3 : I understand. / I understood.


 

 Q4 : I don’t understand.


 

 Q5 : I didn’t understand.


 

 Q6 : Do you understand English?


  

Q7 : Hold on! Please wait!


 

 Q8 : Please say that again.


 

 Q9 : Please speak slowly.


 

 Q10 : Excuse me. (You are trying to get an attention)





☆Note☆
 8 ) Please say that again. Literal translation will be : もういちど いってください。(Mouichido ittekudasai) However, te-kudasai could sound "polite order." If you want "polite request," I recommend te-kuremasenka or onegaishimasu.

 #9 is also the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment